Deadline extended to 28th June 2017 – ENTER NOW
The Awards offer a great opportunity for promotion to trade and consumers – here are five reasons why you should enter.
1. All products entered will be on display in a feature area at OTS (11th – 13th July 2017) in front of over 1000 retail visitors. Visitors to the show will be able to vote for their preferred product in each category during the first and second day of the show.
2 . Finalists will be chosen by visitor votes and a panel of judges, which include:
- Lee Bagnall – CEO, JD Sports Outdoor Division
- Pete Holtmeyer-Cole – Senior Buyer (Outdoor Footwear & Equipment), Outdoor & Cycle Concepts
- Anthony Greasby – Owner, Countryside Ski & Climb
- Ben Weeks – News and features Writer, Trail Magazine
- Tom Hutton – Editor, OE Retailer
- Will Renwick – Gear Reviewer and Staff Writer, TGO
- Claire Carter – Writer; Filmmaker; Artistic Director – Kendal Mountain Festival; Engagement Officer – OIA
3. Finalists for each category will be announced at the OTS Party on the 12th July. For further information and to purchase your ticket visit www.outdoortradeshow.com/party
4. The finalists in each of the ten categories will then be displayed for consumers to see and vote for their favourite products at The Telegraph Travel Show in February 2018, which will provide exposure to a potential 50,000 customers.
5. The winner of each category and overall product of the year will be announced at the annual OIA Conference in March 2018.
The categories of the UK Outdoor Industry Awards include: Accessories, Backpacks/Travel Luggage/Bags, Camping Equipment, Climbing Equipment, Clothing, Footwear, Sleeping, Tents/Awnings, Family Products, and Digital Products.
The cost to enter a product into the UK Outdoor Industry Awards is £160 per entry for OIA Members and OTS 2017 exhibitors. The cost for any non-members/non-exhibitors will be £200.
For further information about the UK Outdoor Industry Awards, please visit www.outdoorindustriesassociation.co.uk/awards